Module 1 of 11 in foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-Describe six, Action Safety Structures of TSM.
-Help to identify strengths.
-Direct a group or an individual in creating a Circle of Strengths, and in using Locograms and Spectrograms to explore and build connections.
-Direct a group or an individual to work on an Art of Integration Project.
-Direct a group or an individual to establishing the role of Observing Ego.
-Direct a live or ZOOM group to use the Step-in Sociometry structure, and the Hand on Shoulder structure.
Video lecture on:
-TSM Safety Structures;
-Circle of Strengths;
-Locograms and Spectrograms;
-Hands on Shoulders;
-Art of Integration.
Video demonstration on:
-Observing Ego, Circle of Strengths, Spectrograms and Locograms.
-Hand on Shoulder, Step in Sociomenty.
-Project of Integration.
-Directing Spectrograms and Locograms.
-Containment: The Key to Safety with Action Methods for Trauma.
· Video lectures - 53 min
· Video Demonstration - 88 min
· Handouts - 14 min
· Practicum - 120 min
Breaks - 55 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 5:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.