Module 3 of 11 in foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount.
For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-Define TSIRA the three stages of the clinical map.
-Learn how the prescriptive roles create container. Understand prescriptive, trauma-based, and transformative Roles.
-Understand the TSM trauma triangle.
-Direct a protagonist to establish the Prescriptive Role of the Observing Ego.
-Direct a protagonist to establish the restoration roles of personal, interpersonal, and transpersonal strengths.
-Work with defenses.
Video lecture on:
-Role descriptions in TSIRA
Video demonstration on:
-Observing Ego role.
-Personal, interpersonal, transpersonal strengths.
-Chapter 1. A Life in Psychodrama.(Zerka Toeman Moreno, Co-founder of Psychodrama).
-Chapter 2. The Similarities and Differences Between Classical Psychodrama and the Therapeutic Spiral Model. (Kate Hudgins, Ph.D., TEP, and Francesca Toscani, M.Ed., TEP).
-2017 article PTSD Unites the World.
-2019 article Psychodrama Revisited.
· Video lectures - 38 min
· Video Demonstration - 30 min
· Handouts - 147 min
· Practicum - 60 min
Breaks - 55 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 5:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.