Comprehensive Preparation for Psychodrama Certification.
7 Modules with Dr. Scott Giacomucci
This course is on exam preparation for the psychodrama certification exam administered by the American Board of Examiners (ABE) in Sociometry, Psychodrama, and Group Psychotherapy.
The course instructor, Dr. Scott Giacomucci, DSW, LCSW, BCD, CGP, FAAETS, TEP, has served as a grader for the ABE exam in the past while publishing and teaching extensively in each of the seven exam areas. Students can buy each module separately or the full course with the bundle discount.
The course consists of 7 modules,
which correspond to the 7 exam sections.
6. Research and Evaluation
7. Related fields
For: Psychodramatists planning to take a written ABE exam or anyone interested in Psychodrama theoretical foundations. Dr Scott describes the subjects in a light and profound manner, sharing his own research experience and relating anecdotes from his practice.
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
$ 290 (Bundle) ̶$̶ ̶340 ̶(̶I̶n̶d̶i̶v̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶)̶*
. . ...........******** (180 days access) **************(100 days access)
*7 individually purchased Modules cost $340 for 100 days access while the bundle of 7 modules only costs $290 for 180 days access
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: