Module 9 of 11 in foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-Learn how to work with simultaneous protagonists in person or online, so that everyone in the group gets to be a protagonist to form a group mind.
-Find out about the original Morenian concept of emergent Psychodrama, which details how to work with the group as it is and find the stories that naturally emerged from the group.
-Understand immediately useful interventions that are clinically based
-Experience your Autonomous Healing Center
-To direct Simultaneous Protagonists to access your Autonomous Healing Center
-PTSD Unites the World 2017.
-Psychodrama Revisited 2019
-Chapter 3 Evolution of TSM
-Draft of chapter from K. Hudgins & Steven Durost upcoming book “From Trauma to Post-traumatic Growth: Therapeutic Spiral Psychodrama”.
· Video Demonstration - 86 min
· Handouts - 154 min
· Practicum - 60 min
Breaks - 60 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 6:00 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.