Module 11 of 11 in foundation course on TSM. Students may purchase one separate module or the whole course of 11 modules with a bundle discount. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with trauma, therapists, and social workers.
Participants will be able to:
-To experience sleeping-awakening child to touch the depth of your spontaneity and creativity;
-To learn the importance of the “Good enough” roles of parents, partners, friends and others to provide corrective emotional experience;
-To celebrate the full activation of AHC;
-To practice directing Post Traumatic Growth thought protagonist soliloque.
-To direct Post Traumatic Growth Drama. Direct sharing and processing at the end.
-PTSD Unites the World 2017.
-Psychodrama Revisited 2019
-Chapter 3 Evolution of TSM
· Video lectures - 15 min
· Video Demonstration - 28 min
· Handouts - 122 min
· Practicum - 35 min
Breaks - 40 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 4:00 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.