The body dialogue action structure can be used in both individual and group settings. It provides clinical and non-clinical support for aging, body image, eating, self-harm, and substance use disorders. For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with eating disorders, therapists, and social workers. The course also provides help with self-exploration for trauma survivors, wanting to rebuild the broken connection with the body.
Participants will be able to:
-Identify the problem related to the body or create the contract with the protagonist (the work that needs to be done).
-Direct a protagonist through their Body Dialogue.
-Learn the most effective techniques that work with this action structure.
-Identify the original problem (how the bond was broken).
-Create a correct and safe environment for the protagonist to work on the broken bond between Self and Body.
-The Body Dialogue, an Action Structure to Build Body Empathy
-Containing Double. Triple Double
· Video lectures - 11 min
· Video Demonstration - 32 min
· Handouts - 7 min
· Practicum - 25 min
Breaks - 15 min
Each 50 min of content requires a 10 min break that will be included in your total certified hours
Hours for Certificate
· 1:30 Hours Total
Information on Continuing Education Credits
Psychodrama professional certification training hours:
• American Board of Examiners - ABE accepts a maximum of 120 training hours for psychodrama distant learning. This module/course will count as asynchronous distance-learning as long as the primary trainer approves it.
• Psychodrama Association for Europe e.V.: We are working on getting board approval and will update this information shortly.
• International Boards: You may be able to submit this certificate to your local Psychodrama board. Please contact your respective local board for information.
To obtain Psychodrama training hours:
a) Pass the test with at least 70% correct
b) Fill in the survey
Experiential training hours:
• International Society of Experiential Professionals: ISEP accepts experiential training hours administered by a TEP trainer. More information will be provided shortly.
Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors:
• We are working on getting board's approvals and will update this information shortly.
• You may be able to submit this certificate for credits in other mental health disciplines. Please contact your local board for information.
(100 Days Access)
May we send you a biweekly newsletter?
When subscribed you will ONLY receive info on:
V Invitations for free limited-space courses
V Free video releases
V Newly released courses and discounts
V Invitations to our events
You will NOT receive: